We develop and manufacture robotic workplaces exactly according to demands and the spirit of Industry 4.0. If you look in vain for employees for your production operation, then these machines are a perfect idea and our team will design the most efficient solution for you.
We provide complex services in a field of design, delivery, manufacture, assembly and disassembly of steel structures according to ČSN EN 1090 standard.
We provide complex services in a field of delivery, installation, repairs, connecting of process and electrical distribution systems including setting-up of machinery.
We are holders of the authorization for installation, repairs, inspections, examinations and tests of specified lifting equipment including inspections of electrical installation of elevators according to civil and mining regulations within the following extent:
- Hoists and mobile hoists with a lifting capacity over 5000 kg
- Cranes with a lifting capacity over 5000 kg
- Mobile working platforms with a height over 3 m
- Elevators, which are a permanent part of constructions, with a lifting capacity over 100 kg and an uplift height over 2 m
- Shelf stackers with vertically movable service standpoints
We ensure complex services for all specified and non-specified lifting equipment, such as all types of cranes, tackles, winches, hydraulic jacks, hand-operated hoists (BRANO authorized service) and similar equipment within the extent below:
- Deliveries and installation of new equipment or their parts
- Deliveries of load binding and gripping devices
- Regular preventive inspections of mechanical and electrical parts of lifting equipment
- Small, medium and general repairs of mechanical and electrical parts of lifting equipment
- Inspections and revision testing of lifting equipment according to Decree No. 19/1979 Coll. (civil) and Decree No. 392/2003 Coll. (mining)
- Regular inspections of electrical installations according to ČSN 33 1500 and ČSN 33200-6-61 ed. 2
- Regular inspections and condition monitoring according to ČSN ISO 9927-1
- Special assessment of mobile cranes according to ČSN ISO 12482-1
- Safe work system according to ČSN ISO 12480-1 (Cranes – Safe use)
- Detailed inspections and maintenance of steel structures according to ČSN 73 2601
- Geodetic surveying of crane tracks according to ČSN 73 2611 and ČSN 73 5130
- Training of crane operators and load slingers
We are holders of the authorization for assemblies, repairs, inspections and tests of specified gas equipment according to civil and mining regulations within the following extent:
- Production and processing of gases
- Storage and transport of gases
- Filling vessels with gas, including pressure stations
- Liquefaction and evaporation of gases
- Increase and decrease of gas pressure
- Gas distribution
- Gas consumption by combustion
We ensure complex services in a field of deliveries, installation, repairs and maintenance of specified gas equipment.
- A design of equipment intended for gas combustion
- A design of equipment intended for gas storage and distribution
Technical and legislative activities:
- Training of gas equipment operators
- Completion of a scope of gas equipment inspections
- Manufacture, installation and repairs of gas distribution systems (welded or mechanically assembled piping), see Piping
- Manufacture, installation and repairs of vessels intended for gas storage, see Pressure Equipment
- Manufacture, installation and repairs of devices intended for gas combustion (furnaces, boilers and other facilities)
We ensure complex services in a field of deliveries, installation, repairs and maintenance of specified electrical equipment.
We are holders of the authorization for manufacture, installation and inspections of electrical equipment according to civil and mining regulations within the following extent:
- E1B – equipment without limitations of alternating-current or direct-current voltage, including installations intended for protection against effects of atmospheric and static electricity (lightning conductors) in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Documentation for all project phases
- Calculations of loading and drawing documentation
- Calculations of artificial lighting
Legislative and technical activities:
- Completion of inspections etc.
- Completion of training
- HV and LV substations, switchgears and distribution systems
- Frequency converters and soft-starters
- Heating systems
- Direct-current sources
- Central electro-units and UPS
- Earthing systems
We provide complex services for manufacture, installation and repairs of welded and mechanically assembled piping systems.
We are holders of EN ISO 3834-2 certificate and own a wide range of welding documents (WPS and WPQR) for welding methods 111, 135 and 141 for materials of carbon, alloyed, stainless and duplex steels. We have experience in welding with pre-heating as well as following heat treatment (annealing) after welding.
Our employees are trained according to EN 1591-4 standard “Qualification of personnel competency in the assembly of the bolted connections of critical service pressurized systems”. We are holders of a certificate for piping systems assembly with SWAGELOK technology.
- Tube/pipe cutting and beveling using cutting and beveling machines
- Welding using 111, 131, 135, 141 methods (manual arc welding with a consumable electrode covered with flux, MIG, MAG, TIG)
- Anticorrosive protection
- Thermal isolation
- Assembly of steam and electric heating systems
- Manufacture of fits
Technical and testing activities:
- Technological designs
- Static calculations and calculations of fits
- Strength and dilatation calculations of piping systems
- Isometry and drawing documentation
- Elaboration of supplier documentation
- Carrying out of pressure and tightness tests using mechanical and electrical pumps
- Carrying out of NDT examinations and weld evaluations (visual, capillary /penetrant/, magnetic particle, ultrasonic and radiographic /x-ray/ methods) and hardness measurements
- Carrying out of delivered material analysis through PMI method
We are holders of the authorization for manufacture, installation and repairs of specified pressure equipment, inspections and testing of operated pressure equipment according to civil and mining regulations within the following extent:
- NA – pressure vessels with the maximum working overpressure exceeding 0.2 MPa, the safety factor of which has a value higher than 1000 (also includes pressure vessels of a stable group B)
- NB – other pressure vessels (pressure vessels with the maximum working overpressure less than 0.2 MPa included, the safety factor of which has a value lower than or equal to 1000)
- PK1 – Class 1 – steam boilers with a nominal production of steam over 115 t/h (also includes all lower classes of steam boilers)
- HK2 – Class 2 – hot-water boilers with heating output over 35 MW (also includes all lower classes of hot-water boilers)
We ensure complex services in a field of deliveries, installation, repairs and maintenance of specified pressure equipment.
- Designs of pressure systems
- Process and strength calculations of pressure vessels
- Engineering designs of pressure vessels
- Repairs or replacements of orifices
- Equalizing of flanges by a mobile turning lathe or a horizontal milling machine
Assembly and manufacturing activities:
- Manufacture of pressure vessels
- Assembly of pressure vessels
- Surface finishing
- Thermal isolation
- Fitting with measurement and regulation elements
- Connecting to a new or existing piping distribution system
- Tightening of bolted joints to a prescribed torque value by mechanical or hydraulic tensioners incl. elaboration of a protocol
We develop and manufacture single-purpose machines designed according to customer’s needs.
We provide deliveries, manufacture, prefabrication, equalizing and repairs of spare parts for automotive industry technologies.